MARNO Shipping Information
Receive Your Purchase On Time and Undamaged
We have spent years learning the business of shipping parts. To make sure your parts arrive undamaged, MARO has very strict packaging standards.
To ensure your parts arrive on time, please choose the appropriate shipping option. Please note: Our shipping cut off time is 1:59 PM EST. Orders placed before then will be shipped same day (if commercially reasonable.) Orders placed after 1:59 PM EST should be shipped the following day.
When selecting a shipping option, it is important to understand FedEx’s shipping schedule. FedEx ships Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday (as well as major holidays) are not considered shipping days with the exception of a specified Saturday Delivery Date. Please do not count Saturday and Sunday when estimating your delivery date.
When in doubt, choose the fastest shipping method affordable. However, if time is not a concern, consider ground shipping which is quite fast depending on how far you are from Glen Burnie, MD. Please view our FedEx Ground shipping map for an estimated days in shipment.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address, and daytime telephone number. We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes. MARO assumes no responsibility for lost parts due to incorrect shipping addresses.
Please make sure to open all shipments and inspect all parts immediately.Damaged shipments are the carrier’s responsibility. Should your package appear damaged upon receipt, open it in the presence of the driver. If there is damage, report it and file the claim at once. Reporting damage to the carrier is the customer’s responsibility. Describe all damages on the freight bill and have the driver sign it as well. Also, save all packaging until the claim is settled.
– MARO uses FedEx for small and medium sized shipments.You can choose to have your parts shipped either FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx Standard Overnight, or FedEx Priority Overnight. Upon shipment, you will receive a confirmation email with your FedEx tracking number.
– To track your small and medium size shipment, visit www.FedEx.com
Truck Freight – (Large or Heavy Parts)
– All large and heavy parts are shipped via truck freight. This includes, but is not limited to: engines, transmissions, transfer cases, axle assemblies, hoods and frames.
– MARO prefers FedEx Freight for all truck freight orders.
– To track your FedEx oversized frieght shipment, visit http://national.fedex.com
– All truck freight charges are paid for by the customer. Please email or call MARO directly for an approximate cost estimate if needed.
– All parts are shipped from Glen Burnie, MD; Here are some sample freight charges:
Engine Assembly shipped to New York, NY is $275 – $325
Transmission shipped to Los Angeles, CA is $200 – $250
Hood shipped to Dallas, TX is $125 – $150
– Shipping charges are “Freight Collect” and paid to the driver when the part is delivered.
– There may be additional charges based on commercial or residential delivery and the use of a lift gate to unload the part.
– To track your oversized frieght shipment, visit http://national.fedex.com
To track your shipment: Click on Track > Track by Pro Number
– Your Pro Number was provided in your confirmation email.
– For example: 263745956-1